Millions of people suffer from acne, which is caused due to the production of sebum that ultimately leads to pimples. Therefore, it is important to control its production to prevent acne. Homemade face mask recipes are quite convenient especially for all those who are interested in cost effective ways to take care of their skin, especially the face. Here we are providing few acne face mask recipes that can get you the desired results.
* Egg white mask-This is the simplest facemask for acne that you can make. This works well in absorbing all excess oil in your face. The egg white also helps in tightening your skin pores and lessens the redness of acne if you already have them on your face. However you should avoid this face mask if you have allergy to eggs. You’ve to leave this facemask for acne for about 30 minutes before rinsing it using lukewarm water.
* Aside from a deep cleansing mask, your diet can also help in improving your facial skin. You can do this easily by focusing on the high fiber foods. Acne results due to toxin build up in body that is produced due to the rotting foods in your colon. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables to flush out toxins. Other foods that can help you in dealing with the problem of acne are olive oil, dark chocolate, organic yogurt, blueberries, salmon and acai berries.
* Another useful deep cleansing mask is water mixed with common table salt. This can make your acne dry out faster. The salt in the water also helps in fighting ache causing bacteria.
* A blended or crushed cucumber is best as well. This cools down your skin especially when there is considerable inflammation. It is better if you refrigerate the cucumber before blending it. You should wash it thoroughly before blending.
* Honey and oatmeal deep cleansing mask can work wonders by killing bacteria on your skin surface, and can reinvigorate your skin cells. Thoroughly mix honey and oatmeal into a paste and spread it evenly on your face. Let it there for about 15 minutes and see the results!
* Papaya can easily soften your skin when used on regular basis. You just have to mash it and blend its flesh to get a good texture. You can also mix it with sugar as it is the best remedy to remove dead skin cells.
©2015 medicarehelpcenter. All Rights reserved. | Sitemap