Ultrasonoic liposuction, sometimes referred as ”UAL,” is a new liposuction technique that’s hit the cosmetic surgery scene. Ultrasound liposuction utilizes sound waves to “liquefy” unsightly adipose (fat) tissue.
This is not the standard liposuction procedure, but is very effective in removing fat from tough areas of the body like the male chest area, back, or if you want to remove a higher volume of fat in one procedure.
Many times a plastic surgeon will perform the standard liposuction, then use the UAL to more even shape the above mentioned areas, or parts of the body that have not been appropriate like the neck or even the inner thigh area.
Depending on your personal situation, we aren’t able to consult through this website, but you may want to contact your local Dallas Liposuction Surgeon about using the ultrasonic procedure.
Benefits Of Ultrasonic Liposuction
• Minimize the swelling and bruising that occurse after surgery.
• It’s much easier to control the contour of the body with the areas that have been liposucked.
• You will see less irregularity ofter surgery in contouring.
• Bigger amounts of adipose can be taken out with not as much loss of blood.
• As mentioned above, some areas may be better suited for UAL like the hip region and back.
As you can see, there are many benefits and positives for using Ultrasonic Liposuction. Just check with your local (Dallas) liposuction surgeon if you have any further questions.
©2015 medicarehelpcenter. All Rights reserved. | Sitemap